Have a Question? Drop us a line…
By joining Cork Potters you will be able to take part in exhibitions, workshops, meetings and other events organised by the Society. Where the Society opens events to non-members, paid-up members will have priority and be able to take part at reduced rates.
If you wish to become a member, you will be required to submit an application form which can be requested from the Membership Secretary by email.
This form and between 3 and 10 images of your current ceramic work, one image of yourself (for use on the website) can be returned, again by email.
There is a €50 application fee, which covers €30 annual subscription and €20 once-off set-up fee for your member’s web page. This payment can be made online once you receive the bank details from the Membership Secretary as part of your application process.
Send your request and images by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to ceramic artists/craftspeople who live or work in Cork city or County, and who produce work of a consistent high quality, may apply for membership of the Cork Potters (CP) Society.
- Applications for membership must be accompanied by images and examples of work will be reviewed by the CP membership committee.
- The Society is looking for the work submitted to be of a consistently high professional standard and to demonstrate applicants’ knowledge and mastery of clay, awareness of techniques, creativity and technical ability.
- Successful applicants for membership are able to apply for ‘a member’s web page’ on the society web site with payment of set-up fee, at present €20 but this is subject to change.
- Members who do not pay their subscription on time will lose their entitlement to a member’s web page, and the page will be taken down.
Reinstatement of the page will incur a further set up fee cost.
- Members are eligible to submit work for all exhibitions organised by the Society.
- Members are eligible to vote at the A.G.M.